Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Procrastiblogation & Southernism #1


I haven't written much since last spring. For those of you who may peek here after clicking on a link at comment I wrote, I actually write another blog on LiveJournal, but that too is languishing. I should have known I might hit the wall last spring when I wrote Tapeworms and Ponies at LJ - it was all about suffering with periodic bouts of depression. Now, I guess, I'm ready to write again. I think, however, I will simply dip my toe in the water.

Southernism #1 Ain't nobody gonna piss in my ear an' tell me its rainin'

I generally stick to the cliche, "Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me." The above beauty is a bit stronger and really doesn't have room for getting past the first lie.



No comments:

Post a Comment