Sunday, November 22, 2009

Rain, rain, go away

It has been raining all morning.  The dogs are unhappy because they have missed their morning walk and being put out in the little dog run is an extension of the indoors to them.  I would prefer sunshine for my mood, but the rain seems to actually give me an excuse to let go of all the "needs to be done" outdoors guilt.  It is great that today I have only half the guilt I usually do on a Sunday!  So far I've gotten all of my school work done and am getting ready to put in a little laundry.  Yeah! The joys of the weekend.


I have not been getting much jewelry made.  I have a bunch of ideas, but do not seem to have the materials on hand to execute them.  Here are a few photos of some older work.



Perhaps over Thankgiving break I will have some nice clear weather and I can  take all the pieces I have made outside and photograph them.  I have to figure out how to better work the macro feature on the camera so I can actually get some detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment