Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Return from the North

I returned last night from my annual pilgrimage to Cleveland.  I spent two weeks visiting with my parents, my relatives, and my friends.  And two weeks away from blogging, beading, and reading blogs.  Today I'm catching up, unpacking, and doing a little grocery shopping.  There is no food shopping here that can compare to where I used to shop when I lived in Cleveland.  Before I moved to SoGA, I lived and worked in just a few minutes from the Westside Market.  Before work I could stop by the market and get freshly baked bagels or scones, and after work I could cruised through and pick up what was needed for the evening.
Westside Market, Cleveland, Ohio...see the band playing on the balcony in front of the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment