Friday, June 3, 2011

The Trouble with Trefoils

Actually the only trouble with trefoils is that I can't stop making them.  It is fun to start beading flat and see something 3-D grow from the beads.  I made this necklace for a friend who just retired.  We taught next door to each other for all of the time I have been teaching Spanish and I'm going to miss her daily comradery terribly.  She is also one of my biggest fans and has been encouraging me since I started beadweaving.
from Diane Fitzgerald's Shaped Beadwork


4 comments:

  1. LOIS! That is the most amazing creation. I could see a bride wearing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lois! I laughed to hard to myself when I saw what your "trouble" with trefoils is! And I can totally relate! I LOVE making them too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh these are beautiful! They look like lots of tedious work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this creation. Have I mentioned that I am retired??????
    All my love.

    ReplyDelete