Sunday, August 14, 2011

Introducing Melissa Muir

It is Bead Soup Party time again!  This BSP my partner is the talented artist Melissa Muir of Kelsi's Closet Jewelbox.  Melissa lives just 45 minutes from where I lived in Cleveland, Ohio.  In fact, when I was visiting my parents this summer, I drove past the freeway exit I could take to her house a couple of times.  If we had met then I would have been there in a flash because she teaches metal and wire work classes.  She really does it all - riviting, sawing, wrapping, etching, forming, forging, stone setting...you name it and she does it and teaches it!  If you want to know anything about tools, check out the Tool Time Tuesday feature on her blog.  She also features jewelry and bead artists on Fridays.  Here is a tiny sampling of her jewelry.
  (all photos from Melissa's blog).
Melissa has an on-line shop Kelsi's Closet Jewelbox.  This link will take you to the shop and class schedule.

For all things Bead Soup, follow this link to find our hostess Lori Anderson's Bead Soup Party page.  You will find a list of participants, dates, and answers to any BSP questions you might have.

Bead Soup Blog Party

1 comment:

  1. She's pretty awesome, isn't she? I've followed her blog for ages.

    ReplyDelete