Thursday, July 5, 2012

Bead Soup Party Season

Emma Todd's Poppy Beads


Our wonderful hostess Lori Anderson has finished the monumental task of pairing beaders from around the world for the 6th Bead Soup Blog Party and beads are being exchanged.  This will be my fourth BSBP.  A few years ago I had just started blogging about jewelry designing and making when I spotted an invitation to join the very first BSBP, but I was too intimidated by the big names who had already thrown their hats in the ring to give it a go.  The next time around I decided I was ready.  I have been paired with three fabulous  artists and my current partner, Emma Todd of A Polymer Penchant, is wonderfully talented. You can find her work on Etsy.  Reading her blog, I discovered Emma and I share a love of poppies and peacocks.

Emma Todd's Peacock Beads


Here is a little sneak peek at the soup which is on the way to Canada.


2 comments:

  1. What I don't get one of your pups in exchange!? Well, ok. Not much chance of makin anything out but that's ok it'll be here in no time. Thanks for all your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poppy beads! My favorite flower. Renaissance wax sounds unusual.

    ReplyDelete